1977 Rolls-Royce Corniche
Magnificent Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible in Magnolia with Dark Brown hide and a Dark Brown Everflex hood. Desirable Shadow II specification car with rubber bumpers and rack and pinion steering. Also fitted with useful modern upgrades such as Bluetooth, park distance control and a reversing camera.
Carefully maintained by three enthusiast owners since it came to Australia over thirty years ago, it still presents exceptionally well. Everything works and the car is offered with a current roadworthy certificate for Victorian buyers and freshly serviced. Original owners manual and small and large tools included.
We are marque specialists with Australia's largest range of Bentley cars for sale in our showroom in Bayside Melbourne. We offer our customers the following benefits:
• competitive finance to approved purchasers
• interstate transport arranged at attractive rates
• specialist vehicle inspections at our premises
• trade-ins accepted
- Vehicle: 1977 Rolls-Royce Corniche
- Price: $99,777 Ex Gov't Charge*
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 142089 kms
- Colour: Beige
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
- Body: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Engine: 6.8 Litres
- Reg Plate: Unregistered
- Cylinders: 8 cylinders
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Gears: 3
- Trim Colour: Brown
- Induction: Aspirated
- Stock #: 2153
- VIN: DRH30022
Features and Specifications
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.